Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6813 S Fork Ranch Dr, Clermont
MOTIVATED SELLER! Sitting on 37.5 acres, this custom beauty is a homeowner and equestrian lover's dream! The designer chef's kitchen has granite countertops throughout and natural hickory cabinets with a freestanding island. The great room is spacious and features a beautiful wood-burning fireplace for those occasional chilly nights here in Florida. The lovely master suite features his and hers walk-in closets and also has an office/library that is conveniently attached. The master bath features dual separate sinks with granite countertops, floor-to-ceiling tile around the spacious shower with multiple shower heads and Jacuzzi tub. The great room, master bedroom and library feature solid oak wood floors. You can step out to the screened enclosed back porch and appreciate the features and many details like tongue and groove wood ceilings, ceiling fans, brick pavers and flagstone flooring, not to mention the breathtaking view. Home is wired commercially and is well insulated for very low power bills! This home is less than 30 minutes to Orlando and all of its world-class attractions and theme parks. This is truly one of those homes that definitely needs to be seen to be appreciated, as the owner has made several improvements including new landscaping, replacement of screens on patio and completely refurbished the water softener. The barn is wired for electricity and water. There are 4 stalls for horses that are large enough for birthing. Room measurements are approximate and should be verified by the buyer.
- MLS® #O5747317
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description20 to less than 50
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market1899
- Address6813 S Fork Ranch Dr
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec Plats
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesGround Floor Unit
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleCecil Gray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:15pm EDT.