Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
24400 Spillers Dr, Astor
RARE OPPORTUNITY to own an 8.05 acre RETREAT w/ 800' of CANAL-FRONTAGE leading to BOATING & FISHING on the ST JOHNS RIVER in Astor, Florida;"THE JEWEL OF THE ST. JOHNS." 2 CANAL FRONT HOMES + BUILDABLE 3.9 ACRE CANAL FRONT PARCEL. INCOME PRODUCING POSSIBILITIES include FAMILY COMPOUND, BED & BREAKFAST, AIRBNB, CORPORATE or WEDDING EVENTS CENTER. MAIN HOUSE on 1.6 acres is a Custom Key West style 2 story w/ 3029 a/c sq ft & 3bdr/2 1/2 baths (Master down w/ fireplace) Light, bright & open w/ high ceilings, beautiful oak floors & grand stairway leading to loft & 2 bdr up; wrap around covered porch. NEW ROOF/Wood flooring/ A/C. Views to Canal & Boat house w/seawall, BOAT LIFT, screened entertainment room & deck for sitting in the FLORIDA SUNSHINE while fishing. ADDED BONUS:quaint 1bdr/1bath 1445 sq ft GUEST COTTAGE w/ wood floors + den/study down which could be 2nd bdr; Master is up & w/ large deck & on 1.6 acres w/own boat dock & walking distance to main house. STORE YOUR BOATS, RVs, TOYS on SITE & lots of room to build. JUST MINUTES by YOUR BOAT to the 310 MILE LONG ST. JOHN'S RIVER w/ access to Lake George, Silver Springs Glen, St Augustine, Jax, or all the way to the Atlantic ocean! Amenities abound in & around Astor include a Marina,Great Restaurants, library, Ocala National Forest, Area beaches, Orlando and Space Coast Attractions...45 minutes to 1hr 30 minutes away by car!! All 4 parcels are contiguous to one another & are SOLD as PACKAGE ONLY. ** SEE WALK THRU VIDEO**
- MLS® #O5746310
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,029
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Elevated, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Street Unpaved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market303
- ZoningSF RES
- Address24400 Spillers Dr
- SubdivisionHoliday Haven Campsites
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32102
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDisposal, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySpring Creek Charter School
- MiddleUmatilla Middle
- HighUmatilla High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max 200 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:14am EDT.