Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2780 Lake Pickett Pl, Chuluota
Reduced to Sell! Luxury country living at its finest! You will love this unique Home on 5 acres, private boathouse with deeded lake access to Lake Pickett. You are at home as you enter the private gates, long driveway leading into this unique 5 bedroom/4 bath Pool home. No detail was spared! Front entry has solid doors that open into an architectural dream, tall ceilings, modern tile flooring, beautiful wood floors, separated living areas, planation shutters, freshly interior paint, accent tile mosaic, fireplace and new ROOF with turbines fans. This house was built for entertaining and it has so much to offer like the updated bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, granite counters and stainless appliances. Large laundry room, mud room and inside garage was converted into a bonus room. This home has 4 bedroom downstairs which one could easily be a mother-in-law suite or use the upstairs bedroom as an in-law suite. Detached garage has bay doors and can easily store your vehicles, boat or RV. This 40 foot fully enclosed garage has a loft for storage. Enjoy a Gazebo and a boat house where you can house your boat and take it out on the canal which leads to a spring fed, 800-acre private lake with NO Public access. It offers great fishing, jet/water skiing and wakeboarding. The community offers a boat ramp, dock, BBQ area, and is horse-friendly - zoned for horses! Top Rated Seminole Schools! Less than 30 minutes from downtown Orlando, UCF, 408/417, easy access to the East Coast beaches. Call today for a private tour.
- MLS® #O5744978
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,190
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Water Access
- ParkingBoat, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiberglass, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Listing OfficeRe/max Innovation
- Address2780 Lake Pickett Pl
- SubdivisionLake Picket Woods 5 Acre Dev
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market224
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Innovation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.