Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19621 County Road 455, Clermont
WHOA NELLY! BIG PRICE IMPROVEMENT JUNE 5! Move fast - This IS NOW Priced to SELL! When peace and privacy are the order -you can have your own estate style compound on 10 acres and minute from the Turnpike extension for an easy drive to downtown Orlando and the theme parks. This fully fenced 5 bedroom 4 bath pool home sits on 10 acres of property. The lot features over 6 Acres of high/dry property and over 3 acres of wetlands off of Lake Merritt behind (see boundary survey behind) The true centerpiece of this home is the amazing great room. Right as you pass the entry foyer, you notice the charming brick fireplace and soaring vaulted ceilings. The large open kitchen features lots of cabinet space, 2 sep fridges, dishwasher, compactor, and a separate cooktop area with a breakfast bar area. This open floor plan alone makes entertaining a breeze but step outside! There is another 1,000sqft of covered deck space off of the pool area. Imagine entertaining friends and family next to this pool with these surroundings! Its truly something special. The master bedroom features vaulted ceilings and sep his and hers closets. The master bath features double vanities and separate tub and walk in shower. Bedroom 2 shows like a 2nd master bedroom complete with walk in closet and an en suite bath. Bedrooms 3, 4, and 5 are all spacious as well with large closets. The seller is offering 13+ Acres directly south of this property under MLS#O5754450 for $209,900 as well!
- MLS® #O5741240
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,604
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Gas, Private, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market517
- Address19621 County Road 455
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- HighLake Minneola High
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.