Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1662 Orange Thorpe Ln, Clermont
An absolutely picturesque setting on a private cul de sac in a guard gated community with numerous amenities. You'll love the open expansive plan with a 3 way split, 8' doors, crown molding, numerous architectural details, spacious kitchen with lots of counter space that opens to the pool and family, luxurious master retreat with access to the pool area, a media room, a bonus room, wrap around porch upstairs, wooded back yard, french doors, and so much more. You're home!
- MLS® #O5740731
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,137
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Vinyl
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address1662 Orange Thorpe Ln
- SubdivisionCarrington At Legends
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:59am EST.