Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17400 Magnolia View Dr, Clermont
Luxurious 4 bedroom/3 bath POOL home in the GATED and GUARDED Magnolia Pointe Community. Light and bright, this move-in ready home is ins Excellent Condition inside and out. NEW ROOF IN 2017, recently REPLACED AC UNIT. Exceptional tropical Pool with stone Waterfall. STAINLESS STEEL Appliances and GRANITE COUNTERTOPS. Spacious open kitchen. Tile backsplash! Breakfast bar and walk-in pantry overlooking the eat-in kitchen nook and family room with built-in entertainment center. Bonus room above the garage features built-in bookshelves. Home has large bedrooms with luxury faux wood flooring. Beautiful crown molding, formal living & dining spaces and an oversized two car garage. CORNERLOT with well-maintained, Mature Landscaping includes drought resistant Zoysia sod, fruit trees, irrigation system and Fenced Yard. Magnolia Pointe provides 24 hour manned security at the gatehouse. This exceptional community is located 1.5 miles from the Florida Turnpike. Less than 30 minutes to Downtown. This home has it all!, Security, tennis, basketball, and playground. A PRIVATE COMMUNITY DOCK AND BOAT RAMP and fishing dock provides access to JOHN’S LAKE for fishing and skiing fun. Close to shopping, great schools, restaurants, and recreational areas like West Orange Trail.
- MLS® #O5737195
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,152
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Gated Community, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Park View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeChoice One Realty Llc
- Address17400 Magnolia View Dr
- SubdivisionMagnolia Pointe Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market257
Listing information courtesy of Choice One Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 2:15am EDT.