Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Island Dr, Lake Mary
Custom built waterfront home secluded on a private peninsula on Lake Mary. This home is built with hurricane standards and integrity that you do not find in the Orlando area! From the minute you pull up Island Drive, you know you are entering paradise! When you arrive at your new home, you will have ample parking with your circular drive as well as your side entry 3 car garage. Extra parking space and your own PRIVATE boat ramp! The residence provides an Executive presence from all of the custom details. Custom Iron Double Doors greet you to the foyer, you will immediately draw your eyes to the French Doors offered off of the Formal Living Room. You have immediate views of Lake Mary as well as your Infinity Pool. High ceilings throughout the home, Formal Study/Office, Formal Dining Room. True 3 way split layout for ultimate privacy! Expansive Master-Suite with an incredible built in closet, massive en-suite with garden tub and separate shower. Private access to the lanai and pool. Your kitchen is customized with glass countertops, ample cupbard space, built in oven and separate cook top. Enjoy meal prepping or entertaining while you watch the sunsets over Lake Mary. Family room is very large and ideal for game nights or relaxing with a good movie! Every day is paradise here on Lake Mary. You can practice your putting on your very own putting green, have a lazy dip in the pool while you watch the sunset! Boating anyone? Private dock, ideal lake to paddle, ski or fish on. Minutes to downtown Lake Mary!
- MLS® #O5734165
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,009
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Oversized, Parking Pad, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Infinity, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market370
- Address4 Island Dr
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionEvansdale 4
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryLake Mary Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.