Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
805 N Lake Minneola Dr, Minneola
ENJOY STUNNING SUNSETS OVERLOOKING LAKE MINNEOLA right from your front porch!! This completely updated lake front home has all of the newest features. Operate your lights, A/C, front door and security system with your smart phone. Gorgeous brand new kitchen featuring solid wood cabinet with soft close drawers and doors, quartz counter tops and top of the line Kitchen Aid appliances. There is brand new flooring throughout. Both baths have been updated as well. The master bedroom features a large walk through closet and his and hers sinks. Enjoy room to spread out with just under 1/2 acre (.39) on the home side, which boasts an over sized detached two car garage. You'll love the convenience of having you boat right across the street in the electric boat slip/lift on the lake, you own that land as well. The Clermont water front park is just a short 5 minute walk. Close access to the turnpike and shopping.
- MLS® #O5732371
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,064
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeSunshine State Realty
- Address805 N Lake Minneola Dr
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market154
Listing information courtesy of Sunshine State Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2019 at 3:00pm EST.