Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2329 Zaltana Cir, Minneola
Need EXTRA SPACE? CUSTOM 2015 home, on ½+ acre Lot! 3 Bedroom Home w/ 3.5 full baths, office, Large Bonus Room (Possible 4th bedroom) w/full bath & HUGE Walk in Closet! Main living areas w/ 6x24 wood plank tile, Kitchen w/ Wood cabinetry, granite, 6 foot island, closet pantry, upgraded stainless appliances, eat in kitchen w/ view of fully screened & large open pool area & 420 sf under roof porch. Crown molding in ALL rooms! Master ensuite w/large walk in closets, & triple head double entry oversized shower w/ tile to the ceiling & built in sitting bench. Pool w/ water features, large beach entry for lounge chairs, pool is 16X38. Natural stone pavered deck surrounds the pebble tech pool. Enjoy relaxing at home & Operate a home based business out of the 1600 SF (40 ft x 40 ft) detached Garage w/ FULL BATH, OFFICE, completely drywalled & insulated, wired for HVAC & wired/plumbed for water heater, included industrial garage door openers, LED LIGHTING , speckled flooring, bright & airy IDEAL WORKSPACE! Oversized driveway & 2 car attached garage! Two 17 SEER HVAC units, Low E storm windows (no need to board your windows for hurricanes!), spray foam insulation roof decking, R-38 Insulation. Well-manicured over ½ acre fully irrigated, decorative concrete curbing. Corner lot, sidewalks, street lighting, & a custom home community w/ ½ acre lots. Short distance to new turnpike exit, schools, shopping, theme parks, Orlando, & ½ mile from Hwy 27 in Minneola!
- MLS® #O5731992
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,371
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingBath In Garage, Boat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Other, Oversized, Split Garage, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages10
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market105
- Address2329 Zaltana Cir
- SubdivisionMinneola Apshawa View
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryMinneola Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeNexthome Lott Premier Realty
Listing information courtesy of Nexthome Lott Premier Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2019 at 3:15pm EST.