Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1365 Grove Ter, Winter Park
Love the Winter Park lifestyle in this in this custom one level home with a guest suite on a double corner lot on a quiet tree lined street surrounded by lakes Mizell and Sylvan. At 5 pm this becomes a dog walkers paradise, you might think it was a parade with all of the friendly walkers eager to start a neighborly conversation. The open floor plan home is perfect for entertaining, with refinished solid oak floors throughout and an inviting wood burning fireplace in the living room. The large kitchen with granite counter tops, 2 ovens, wine cooler and stainless steel appliances overlooks the family room. Practical split plan with a large master bedroom suite with vaulted ceilings, large walk-in closet and a gas fireplace. The master bath has a frame-less shower and double sinks. The newly renovated guest bath has marble floors and a claw foot tub with a shower attachment. The guest suite/nanny/live-in help or teenager suite with its own separate entrance includes a kitchenette and a separate electric meter. Newer architectural roof, a 2 car over-sized detached garage, an inviting patio and mature landscaping complete this home..
- MLS® #O5727905
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,159
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Gas
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Workshop in Garage, On Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Brick, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments, Insulated Windows
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market508
- Address1365 Grove Ter
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionSylvan Lake Shores
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Brick/Stone, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Gas, Master Bedroom
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.