Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
153 W Ponkan Rd, Apopka
Over six private acres convenient to the 429 beltway. Enjoy nature from your covered front or back porch. Enter in through the foyer to the 26x17 great room with fireplace. The split plan home has the master bedroom and over sized bath off the great room. The kitchen with breakfast nook has an island cooking area. Enjoy formal dinners in the separate dining room. Down the hall is the main bath, bedrooms 2 and 3 as well as the laundry room. Off the front of the dining room is the family room with a full wall closet. This room could easily be used as an office, guest room, or 4th bedroom. With a little TLC, this property could be enjoyed for many years.
- MLS® #O5723659
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,157
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingOpen, Oversized
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlag Lot, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market385
- Address153 W Ponkan Rd
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.