Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4540 Messina Dr, Lake Mary
YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!This Luxurious Tuscan-inspired upgraded end-unit townhome features a spacious tri-level floor plan including 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bath, as well as an elevator and 2 car garage. This spectacular pristine home has 2 master bedrooms, each with their own full bath as well as another 2 bedrooms and full bath. One master bed/bath is on the first floor and can easily be used as guest suite or a home office. This property Features, includes extensive new engineered wood floors, crown molding and wood window treatments throughout, as well as plenty of storage/closet space, including walk-in closets, linen closets, hall closet and under stairs storage. Kitchen has granite countertops with wood cabinets, also has an inside laundry room with heavy duty washer dryer and cabinets. This stunning home boasts a 3-zone cooling/heating system with remote control thermostats as well as low voltage Led lighting and fans. This house is equipped with a security system with remote entrance camera. A 2019 new Air conditioner system. Located in the exclusive upscale gated community Fountain Parke in Lake Mary which features 24 hour security in a highly desired “A” rated school zone and close to all major highways. Resort style amenities include club house, billiards room, pool with lounge area, spa, tennis, fitness center, putting green, dog park and playground – all on site!
- MLS® #O5723598
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,132
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Handicap Modified, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market350
- Address4540 Messina Dr
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionFountain Parke At Lake Mary
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLake Mary Elementary
- MiddleSanford Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max 200 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.