Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7809 Georgeann St, Winter Park
Welcome to the peace and tranquility of LAKEFRONT Living in this newly renovated luxurious custom Winter Park home. Located on Lake Waunatta, a 70+ acre private spring fed ski lake, this property features breathtaking views and an open floor plan. New Double Paned energy efficient French doors and windows encompass the home providing stunning views from almost every room. Chef’s kitchen with GE Profile/Bosch appliances, Cherry solid wood floor to ceiling cabinets and a large walk-in pantry. Porcelain tile floors with inlayed teak adorn the living areas and the bedrooms have wood laminate flooring. Spacious master suite with private deck. Gorgeous spa bath with double vanity, tile/stone shower and a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom also has a walk in closet. Hall bath has tile/stone shower and antique brass fixtures salvaged from the USS James Bowie. With 87 feet of shoreline and a 750sf dock with boat lift and separate jet ski lift, this property allows you to enjoy skiing, fishing and water sports right from your back door. The custom craftsmanship and attention to detail are apparent throughout this home.
- MLS® #O5719950
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,138
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market369
- Address7809 Georgeann St
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionGeorgeann Homes
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage 2 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage 2 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.