Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
299 Broadmoor Ave, Lake Mary
This welcoming home exudes warmth from the moment you walk in the door. Exceptionally well maintained, this home features a NEW ROOF (2015) and a NEW SEPTIC DRAINFIELD (2018) and also NEW SOD (2018) in the front yard, along with many new windows, new skylights, a water softener system -- all on a lush, private, fenced 1/3 of an acre lot. The bathrooms and kitchens have been stylishly updated and the entire home presents itself like a page from a Pottery Barn catalogue. The home has several beautiful built-in features, such as window seating in the dining area, a window seat in the front bedroom, and a desk in the kitchen. The master shower has a sliding door that takes you to the back porch. The 13-foot-high ceiling in the great room, and floor-to-ceiling windows give the feeling of a chalet, and ensure that there is abundant natural lighting. The home is located close to the 417 and I-4, Lake Mary's shops and restaurants and A+ rated schools.
- MLS® #O5706030
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,914
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market253
- Address299 Broadmoor Ave
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionCardinal Oaks
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryLake Mary Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Legacy
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Legacy.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.