Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2102 Penny Ln, Kissimmee
Why Pay Rent when can OWN? ONLY 2 out of 8 Left in this GATED community in heart of Kissimmee City. PRICED TO SELL at $23,000 below appraised value! Financing available with ONLY 1%($2,150) down(with Credit Score as low as 620) by 3rd party independent lender. Must see 2 Story NEW open floor, loft, ready to move in, Highly Efficiently built (HERs Rating of 68 or 32% more efficient than latest base requirement) Town Homes with all upgrade features of custom home and extended warranty available to view by appointment or at Model unit. Walking distance to Shopping Center, Bus stop, Banking and more. Adjacent to Walking Trail. Community Swimming Pool. Not an FHA approved Condo Association. Call agent for an appointment to see the model on weekdays. Agent available on most weekends in model at unit 2100 in the afternoon. Verify dates and hours with open house schedule.
- MLS® #O5573313
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,590
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesFire Hydrant, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingNone, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Listing OfficeAssoc Real Estate Investment
- Address2102 Penny Ln
- AreaKissimmee (Downtown East)
- SubdivisionDelmos Condo
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34741
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market529
Listing information courtesy of Assoc Real Estate Investment.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.