Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1764-1766 Big Oak Ln, Kissimmee
A one of a kind, custom oasis awaits you in the heart of Central Florida. Luxury meets Disney Dream Location! Once you have cleared the gated custom rod iron entry, you will be transported to custom 5,000 + square foot palace that has all the appointments fit for a the royal in you! The craftsmanship and materials are the finest. Every custom detail has been professionally done with the highest quality. The state of the art security system allows you to see when your guest arrive to your massive luxurious drive way so that you can greet them. This magnificent property offers an additional separate living quarters which can be rented out or perfect for the In-Laws. The separate living quarters has its own meter and even its own address. When you buy this home you are buying two houses on the same property. The main palace has 6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms as well as an attached efficiency which also can be for separate living. Every living space on this beautiful property has been permitted and done up to code. The summer kitchen is perfect for entertaining and enjoying those hot Florida days by your sparking pool. This is truly a masterpiece which has been designed with love and care. Now is your time to own a piece of paradise next to Disney and with great access to major access roads. Call today for your private viewing!
- MLS® #O5571335
- Full Baths7
- Square Footage5,571
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesPrivate, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market50
- Address1764-1766 Big Oak Ln
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionForest The Unit 2
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesTwo Story, Efficiency
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Innovation
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Innovation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:15pm EDT.