Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
699 Osceola Ave, Winter Park
Unique infusion of a Tuscany Villa describe this 5 Bedroom Lakefront Estate. Perfectly located in downtown Winter Park, the estate has been professionally updated, yet has the character, warmth, and architecture of the 1930s. The setting offers privacy, and clear Lake views throughout each room in the home. Exceptional attention was focused on interior & exterior details, finishes & unique fixtures. The outdoor covered living space was updated by well known designer Phil Kean. The home provides breathtaking views of the lake, sandy beach, pool, and stunning landscape. This home also features a century old also described as the largest oak trees in Winter Park. The boat tour features this estate in the chain of lakes tour daily. This Estate also highlights a large living room with original pecky cypress beams & wood burning fireplace, large master suite (main floor), gourmet kitchen.(lake view) The second floor showcases 4 spacious bedrooms with lovely lake and garden views. Enjoy the close easy stroll to Park Avenue & Rollins College. Park Avenue is known for Restaurants, Unique Shops & the popular Saturday Farmers Market. Rollins College Campus offers year round cultural events. This Winter Park Estate is a gorgeous peaceful and zen home surrounded by natures natural beauty. Please call to schedule your private showing.
- MLS® #O5559096
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,062
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake - Chain of Lakes, Lake/Chain
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Diving Board
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market485
- Address699 Osceola Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionWinter Park
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleAudubon Park K-8
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 3:14pm EDT.