Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3401 Jericho Pl, Apopka
This exclusive executive family home is perfect for the growing family, for the person who wants to entertain, or relax in their private estate. Tall trees surround the long driveway and end at the slate entrance to the home. The downstairs features two fireplaces, formal living room, dining room, office, family room and the master bedroom. The kitchen features two stainless steel refrigerators, range top, oven, eat in area with plate glass window over looking the pool area. The over sized Travertine pool deck has an outdoor kitchen that has a full sized oven perfect for all of your outdoor entertaining. The large solar heated pool includes multiple water features. There is also a steam room and sauna and exercise room. The upstairs features a second family room, full game room and private theater. Schedule your time to see this gem today.
- MLS® #O5534223
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage9,424
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingBath In Garage, Boat, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sauna, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market780
- Address3401 Jericho Pl
- SubdivisionSpring Hollow Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Intercom, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, ENERGY STAR Qualified Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Qualified Washer, ENERGY STAR Qualified Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeFrontgate Realty
Listing information courtesy of Frontgate Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.