Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6229 S Hampshire Ct, Windermere
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION , 20 minutes from Epcot, 5 minutes from one of the finest private schools in Florida (Windermere Preparatory School), on the 7th green of the Golden Bear Club with a preserve view .WONDERFUL WATSON CUSTOM HOME ON VERY PRIVATE GOLF COURSE AND CONSERVATION LOT.This home has over 4,000 AC sq. ft. of living on the first level. Gorgeous Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors. Designer kitchen with granite counter tops, gas range, stainless steel appliances, custom 42" cabinets, large walk-in pantry, and large separate breakfast area off the kitchen. Huge family room with custom cabinets, gas fireplace and large picture window with view of your tropical backyard and golf course. Game room right off the family room ready for your pool table. Luxurious formal dining and living room. Master suite on the first floor has large her and his designer cabinetry closets, upgraded bath with granite counter tops, dual sinks and Jacuzzi tub. Beautiful French doors that lead out to the pool/patio. Included on the first floor is an additional bedroom and bath en suite. Second level is a media room with a full bath and 3rd level has 2 bedroom with bath, a large screened-in porch that has a beautiful view of the golf course and conservation area. Designer lighting throughout home. Backyard has an oversize open air salt water pool, with lush tropical landscaping and brick pavers. The outdoor space beckons with desirable southern exposure.
- MLS® #O5507717
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,454
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Community, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course Frontage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market713
- Address6229 S Hampshire Ct
- SubdivisionKeenes Pointe Unit 2
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeKeene's Pointe Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keene's Pointe Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.