Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Eustis
Bring your horses or just live in the privacy of your own wooded paradise. Home has 60 acres fenced for cows or horses with cattle pins on site. House has been completely remodeled, beautiful hard wood floors that were milled by local wood mill from trees taken from the property (Absolutely Beautiful), new roof, windows, kitchen, baths,etc . Property has a stocked pond ready to enjoy. Watch deer, turkeys, bears, eagles, etc. from the comfort of your back porch. There is a large barn to park your toys, RV and farm equipment, extra storage building, gate access to the property fro added security. Home is on a dead end street with neighbors on either side and behind all having large tracts of land as well. Come check out this paradise for yourself. Alt Key # 3360397 is also included with this property.
- MLS® #O5488015
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,965
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, RV Carport, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewConservation Area, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Zoned for Horses, Pasture, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description50 to less than 100
- Days on Market1113
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Attic
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Oven
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementarySeminole Springs. Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeLake Monroe Realty
Listing information courtesy of Lake Monroe Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 6:15am EDT.