Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2561 Jasmine Trace Dr, Kissimmee
<p>Welcome to the perfect two-story pool home for your household! This 5 bedroom, 3 bath house has 2,658 square feet of air-conditioned living space. From outside, it's easy to see how light and bright this home is with the large windows facing east. Enter the through the double doors covered by a lovely portico. For your convenience, the entrance features a programmable keyless entry system. And for the security conscious, the front door has the option for an electronic viewer. <p>Once inside, you will notice the gorgeous porcelain tile. To the left of the front door, is a perfect dining room with huge double windows. The dining room opens to the massive kitchen and great room. <p>The large kitchen features the following: all modern appliances, slow close cabinets, a gas range with stainless steel range hood, a pantry, granite countertops, a stainless steel dishwasher, and a stainless steel built-in oven. The focal point of the kitchen is a huge, professional-grade double refrigerator-freezer combination. With the gas range and professional refrigerator, the kitchen is a cook's dream, you need to see it to believe it! The kitchen also has tons of solid-wood slow close cabinet space. The breakfast bar and extra eating space open to the great room. From the kitchen and its various eating spaces, you have views of the lovely pool and the high ceilings. Because of the open concept, you can see the dining room, inside laundry, pool, or great room from the kitchen. <p>The great room has plenty of space for all your furniture, electronics, and decorations. And the open floor plan is great for entertaining. From the great room, you have easy access to the downstairs split bedroom, the downstairs bath, and the extra office. The downstairs bath features a full shower and beautiful marble countertops. With the downstairs bathroom access, the extra office could be converted to a 6th bedroom. Both the bedroom and the extra office have large windows and lots of natural light. <p>Up the stairs, the house seems to go on forever. Immediately to the left of the stairs, you find the upstairs master bedroom. It is roomy with one walk-in closet with an extra closet for storage with views of the pool. The ensuite master bathroom features the following: solid wood cabinets, dual sinks, dual vanities, a standalone shower, a roomy garden tub, and a private water closet. <p>Down the hallway from the master bedroom, there are three bedrooms with another full bathroom. The upstairs bathroom features the following: dual sinks, solid wood cabinets, and a private tub with shower. <p>Besides the large, lovely windows, and rear brick wall, the exterior of the house has tasteful landscaping and fruit-bearing trees. But, the real highlight is the screened, low maintenance salt-water pool. If you're planning a move, you want this pool. The pool deck and two sets of sliding glass doors provide ample room for entertaining and flow from the interior to the exterior. If that's not enough, there is enough room to install an in-ground spa or maintain the current patio furniture space. <p>Before you leave, don't forget to visit Palm Parks, the two well-maintained community parks. If you exit the neighborhood to the left, you can tour the basketball court and soccer pitch. When exiting the neighborhood to the right, you can visit the playground and tennis courts. <p>To save time, take the Sunrail. The station is 3.5 miles from the property!
- MLS® #L4915866
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,658
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Smart
- Address2561 Jasmine Trace Dr
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionJasmine Pointe/crescent Lakes
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Smart.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 3:00pm EDT.