Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1216 Roycroft Ave, Celebration
This lovely Classical Whitmore 5 Bedroom, 4.5 bath, built by Arvida resides in a quiet and peaceful corner of Artisan Park overlooking the conservation area. Enter into the Living Room divided from the Den by classic French doors. Formal Dinning area entrance has two large columns and an inviting view of the lush landscaping. The Family room is open and bright with two sets of French doors leading to a tranquil back porch and courtyard. Kitchen includes new appliances, 42" Maple cabinets with accent lighting, center island, closet pantry as well as a Butler's Pantry near the huge Breakfast Room. Flooring throughout the home is wood, porcelain tile, and newly installed laminate wood with new carpeting only on the stairs. Owners suite with master bath has tall built in storage cabinet, jetted tub, as well as handicap wheelchair accessibility with a roll in shower and large lavatory. Private laundry room is comfortably located on the first floor. Upstairs include 3 bedrooms as well as Jack and Jill bath with pocket doors. One room is conveniently located with built in cabinets for office or homework studies as well as an en-suite private bath. 3 car garage has an apartment with private exterior entrance and approximately 800 sq. ft. of living space with a full size kitchen, bedroom and bath as well as an abundance of convenient storage with full size washer and dryer. An additional parking driveway is located in the back surrounded by landscaping. Privacy fence encloses the yard with highlights of fruit trees, mango, avocado, exotic Jacaranda tree, palms, Bird of Paradise, roses, bouginvilla and numerous colorful flowering plants. Watch the wildlife in the evening from your front porch or upstairs balcony while turkey and deer come to visit. Artisan Park provides community pool, hot tub, BBQ grill, clubhouse, restaurant, community activities and full size gym.
- MLS® #G5029539
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,116
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingParking Pad, Split Garage, Alley Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address1216 Roycroft Ave
- SubdivisionCelebration Artisan Park
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeLoyd Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Loyd Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 11:15pm EDT.