Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35225 Queens Way, Fruitland Park
This classic Florida rancher checks all the boxes: Huge lot? Check. 4 bedrooms? Check. Extra storage, laminate wood floors and a screened-in pool? Check, check & check! When you pull in the driveway, you can tell this home has been well-maintained, from the landscaping to the newer roof to the freshly-painted exterior. Inside, you’re greeted by a spacious family room with laminate wood floors and two picture windows. Around the corner, you can see the genius of the floor plan, as nearly every room looks out to that fabulous pool. In fact, the master bedroom, dining room, living room and the family bathroom all have direct access to the screened-in back area. Your large master occupies its own corner wing of the home, with an ensuite that includes two sinks and a separate tub/toilet room. In the kitchen, expect tons of cabinet/counter space with a wall of windows that let you keep an eye on all the action outside. The kitchen also brilliantly connects one wing of the home to the other. On the other side, you’ll find a cozy living room, three more good-sized bedrooms and the shared bathroom. Everyone will stay cool inside with a newer HVAC system [2 years old], but you’ll probably be outside enjoying that pool [new pump!] most of the time anyway. Outside the pool area, your large backyard backs up to the woods [no rear neighbors!] and has sprawling trees that offer shade and privacy. You also have a two-car garage as well as an 8x12 utility shed and enough land to store your boat or RV. Put in an offer and start your summer by the pool in Fruitland Park.
- MLS® #G5029377
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,581
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Level/Flat, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers
- Address35225 Queens Way
- AreaFruitland Park
- SubdivisionKings Cove Add 05
- CityFruitland Park
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34731
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market7
Listing information courtesy of Engel & Volkers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 11:00am EDT.