Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1627 Wekiva Crossing Blvd, Apopka
This home is a MUST SEE. This is a OPEN Floor plan. NEW Flooring Throughout. Upon entering into this home it has a screened in enclosure on the front door. With VAULTED Ceilings you enter into the LIVING room with NEW LAMINATE flooring. The Kitchen has GRANITE counter tops, open space and a HUGE DINETTE/DINING are inside the Kitchen. There is a pass through and BAR top area between the kitchen and Loving Room. The Master bedroom has a walk in closet, Shower and Solid surface counter tops. The Flooring in the bath is Ceramic tile. The Second Bath has a Tub/shower combo. The Kitchen has sliding glass doors that lead onto a LARGE SCREENED in lanai with ceramic tile flooring. The back yard has built in seating around the large OAK trees. Mature Landscaping and artificial turf make maintenance a breeze. FENCED in back yard.
- MLS® #G5029034
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,303
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRe/max Neighborhood Pros
- Address1627 Wekiva Crossing Blvd
- SubdivisionWekiva Crossing
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesRange, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market6
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Neighborhood Pros.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 4:45am EDT.