Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
36514 Scottsdale Dr, Grand Island
3 BD| 2 BA WELL MAINTAINED POOL HOME - This home is located in the quiet and desirable Wedgewood Community in Grand Island. This community has a great location with a short drive to numerous public boat ramps and Chain of Lakes access, parks, medical, shopping, schools and restaurants. Landscaping has been well taken care of providing nice curb appeal and the owner recently completed a retention wall and fresh landscaping near the pool. The interior of this home is beautiful offering plenty of natural light, tasteful design and upgrades throughout including a custom built mudroom near the main entry. The rich and dark brown flooring accentuates the earth tone interior paint colors providing a cozy and warm living space. The kitchen boasts bright white cabinets paired with a grey, black and white patterned granite counter top. Subway tile back splash, stainless steel finishes and appliances, closet pantry and garage access complete the kitchen that also offers additional eating space if desired. The master bedroom features a large walk in closet with shelves and an ensuite bathroom. The master walk in shower offers floor to ceiling tile walls with mosaic accents, large rainfall shower head and newly installed sliding glass door. With the split floor plan, bedrooms 2 and 3 are located opposite of the master and are both great size and centrally located near the guest bathroom. Guest bathroom features an upgraded dual sink vanity and combined tub/shower stall. Access to the fully screened rear porch/patio is conveniently provided from the living room with two additional screen door access points from both sides of yard. The covered patio is wired for electric and overlooks the over sized family pool with plenty of paved walk around space on all sides of the pool. No rear neighbors provides additional privacy while sharing in quality family and friends. This home checks off all of the most desirable features one could want in a home. It will not last long so schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #G5028580
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,269
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCleared, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address36514 Scottsdale Dr
- AreaGrand Island
- SubdivisionWedgewood Club First Add
- CityGrand Island
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32735
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market5
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 3:45pm EDT.