Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
2872 Columbus Ave, Clermont
You do not want to miss seeing this beautifully, updated home in Verde Ridge for yourself! This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home has been updated with CERAMIC WOOD-LOOK TILE throughout the living areas and NEW CARPET in the bedrooms. NEW CABINETS have been placed in the kitchen within the last year. The guest bath has been updated with a NEW VANITY. This home sits on a corner lot and has recently been FULLY FENCED. Exterior paint has also been done within the last two years. As you walk in the front door you will see the expansive living room/ dining room combo. This room can be set up numerous ways to be ideal for your family. The large kitchen is open to the family room and perfect for entertaining. The three spare bedrooms are off of the kitchen with the guest bathroom. The Master Bedroom is located off of the family room at the back of the home. This cozy room features a large walk-in closet and a large master bath with garden tub and separate shower. The covered back porch is a perfect spot to watch the sunset. WATCH THE VIRTUAL TOURS! Do not miss this home and schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #G5028122
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,227
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeArellano Realty & Investments
- Address2872 Columbus Ave
- SubdivisionClermont Verde Ridge Unit 01
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market46
Listing information courtesy of Arellano Realty & Investments.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 11:30am EDT.