Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15820 Heron Hill St, Clermont
JUST REDUCED! Beautiful 6 BR 3 Bath home with a formal living room, kitchen, family room. Lots of space inside and out. Home has cathedral ceilings, and beautiful architecture. Huge and majestic yard, with gorgeous enclosed pool. Plenty of deck room for table and lounge chairs. Mature landscaping and total privacy. This home is perfect for year- round homeowners, and or short-term rentals. It is conveniently located to be away from all the attractions but within miles to get there. Quiet quaint neighborhood. I think you just found your dream home.
- MLS® #G5028013
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,384
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Deed Restrictions, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Hallmark Pr
- Address15820 Heron Hill St
- SubdivisionOrange Tree Ph 03 Lt 301 Being In 14-24-2
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorTile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market52
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Hallmark Pr.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 11:45am EDT.