Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5760 Round Lake Rd, Apopka
Come home and enjoy the SERENITY, Scenery and spacious living. SO CLOSE TO YOUR COMMUTE, AND SO PRIVATE FOR YOU TO ENJOY! The enhanced home on about 10 Acres is great for the ACTIVE LIFESTYLE for playful family and friends, and activities like DOG agility, lure course-practice, HORSES, goats and GOAT YOGA, chickens, GARDENING, art, HOME-SCHOOL, the self-sustaining or WORK FROM HOME solitude. The 3 Bedrooms on the main floor include upgraded double-paned windows, crown molding & the AWESOME MASTER Bedroom Bath ENSUITE upgraded addition. A huge bonus room and bath upstairs for office space, entertainment, etc. is outfitted with a screened balcony for inspiration. The home is also set for the portable GENERATOR. The 9.75 acres is PERMETER FENCED, features a 4 Stall BARN, complete with space for trailer and WORKSHOP, wash rack, and 4 fenced areas suitable for additional paddocks, 1 grown over, clay based for DRESSAGE & alternative activities. A TREASURE, this HIDDEN GEM is move in ready for a quick close – so hurry. Minutes to new highways, 429, 453, 414, Wekiva Parkway, I4 & 441 and under an hour to ATTRACTIONS & airport, convenient to Mount Dora, Orlando, Sanford, Daytona, etc! Call NOW. See, Buy and move in NOW!
- MLS® #G5027471
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,165
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Rain Gutters, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
- Address5760 Round Lake Rd
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market11
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 5:30am EDT.