Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 Blue Cypress Dr, Groveland
*MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED. HIGHEST AND BEST DUE BY MAY 5TH 3:00PM* Waterfront home! Clermont Chain of Lake Access & one of the largest back yards in the neighborhood! Private dock with direct lake access. Go to dinner by navigating a short canal ride to one of the two restaurants on Lake Minneola. Enjoy access to over 11 different lakes, boat parades, firework celebrations, and much more. The minute you walk into this well cared-for home, you'll be overwhelmed by the pride of ownership. Tastefully decorated with upgrades throughout. A bonus room will be to your immediate left as you enter; this can be used as an office, or a sitting area. As you pass the half bath, you'll come into the living room that opens up to a dining area and an upgraded kitchen. Quartz counter top, 42" dark cherry cabinets, tiled subway back splash, stainless steel appliances, & a large island await you. These three rooms offer amazing sunset views hovering over the canal. A tiled, screened patio opens up to brick pavers surrounding it, perfect to capture the Florida sun. All bedrooms are upstairs, including a loft. Each of these rooms offer water views. Canal views in back with Crystal lake views in front. Located in a gated community that offers the following ammenties: Private access to Crystal Lake, a community pool with a 2 story waterslide, tennis, basketball, fitness room, clubhouse, tot lot, playground, and an open field to run, play, or enjoy being surrounded by the peaceful serenity of the lake. This is a must see home, check it out asap!
- MLS® #G5027374
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,407
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIrregular Lot, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeOptima One Realty, Inc.
- Address304 Blue Cypress Dr
- SubdivisionWaterside Pointe
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market52
Listing information courtesy of Optima One Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 3:15pm EDT.