Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11304 Sooner Dr, Clermont
Very nice 3 bedroom , 2 bathroom pool home in lake access community. This home is on an oversized 1/3 acre lot with a community boat ramp to Clermont's beautiful chain of lakes. This home has many recent improvements including new interior and exterior paint, new stainless appliances, all new fans, new hot water heater, new pool pump equipment and the pool was just resurfaced. The roof and the A/C have been replaced. The home features a wood burning fireplace, separate dining, living and family rooms, granite countertops and beautiful wood cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms. Walk out the sliding patio doors to a very large covered lanai leading to a large screened inground pool. This home comes with washer/dryer and blinds on all windows and patio doors. Come see this ready to move in home today in one of Clermont's more sought after communities.
- MLS® #G5027349
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,704
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesDock, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp., Realtors
- Address11304 Sooner Dr
- SubdivisionPreston Cove Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market17
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp., Realtors.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 8:15am EDT.