Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
154 Blackstone Creek Rd, Groveland
REDUCED! Seller Motivated. Grab this beautiful open concept 3 bedroom 2 bath home, located in the desirable Southern Ridge Estates at Cherry Lake Estates. Loaded with upgrades from tile flooring, to stone counter tops, upgraded and refinished wood cabinets in Kitchen and Bathrooms, 9.5 foot ceilings, a screened in front entrance and massive custom screened in patio which leads out to an open back yard with an amazing view. Includes an inside laundry room when entering the home from the garage, separate dining room, large living room, and an eat in breakfast nook off of the kitchen. Master bedroom is located on the opposite side of the house with it's own suite, including 2 vanities, garden tub, large separate shower and separate toilet room. In addition, the Master has dual closets and glass sliding door that steps out to the massive screened in patio. 2 bedrooms and bath located on the opposite side of home. Located within 10 mins to the Turnpike, major shopping, grocery, dining, Downtown Clermont and Minneola. This is perfect for the growing family. ***SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM is transferable to new buyers. ** For Details call the listing agent Washer/Dryer does not convey.
- MLS® #G5027205
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,753
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Solar
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficePreferred Re Brokers Iii
- Address154 Blackstone Creek Rd
- SubdivisionGroveland Southern Ridge At Estates At Cherry
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market69
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Re Brokers Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.