Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Silver Maple Rd, Groveland
Trilogy Home. This your chance to own a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with den home. Home comes with granite counter tops,hardwood cherry cabinets with back splash. Home has no carpeting, tile thru out. Open floor plan lets you cook while watching TV in you family room. Plenty of room to convert den to 3rd bed room.Master has plenty of room for king size bed with large master bath with large shower. Second bath has granite vanity, with shower tub combination. Sliding door opens to large lanai all screened with no rear neighbors.So what are you waiting for.
- MLS® #G5025397
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,808
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Private, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Handicap Modified, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp., Realtors
- Address401 Silver Maple Rd
- SubdivisionCascades/groveland Ph 2
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Quarry Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market12
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp., Realtors.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2020 at 5:00am EST.