Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4026 Brookshire Cir, Eustis
HONEY, I FOUND OUR NEXT HOME! This home has been lovingly cared for and offers enough space for the whole family. From the moment you walk in, you will LOVE how clean and SPACIOUS the house is. A fantastic Kitchen/Dining/Living Room combination that lets the family stay engaged. The Master bedroom is on the first floor w/ on-suite bathroom w/ HUGE master closet. On the second floor are 4 bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms share a JACK and JILL bathroom and there is an additional full bathroom for the other two rooms to share. Make sure you have your bathing suits because just outside the sliding glass doors is a Beautiful POOL w/ a sundeck. The back yard is fully fenced and there is plenty of room for the four legged family members to run around. The paver pool deck is surrounded with hibiscus, Fox tail palms, a coconut tree and a new arrival..a Chiquita banana tree. Make this your home and start making memories for years to come!
- MLS® #G5024759
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,075
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Alarm
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market107
- Address4026 Brookshire Cir
- SubdivisionBrookshire Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeRobert Slack Llc
Listing information courtesy of Robert Slack Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 8:45am EDT.