Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10218 State Road 33, Groveland
Welcome to this lovely private home situated on nearly 13 lakefront acres, nestled among mature trees including lakefront Cypress. If you are looking for the balance of privacy and convenience, look no further. An electronic gate, with decorative stone columns, greets you as you drive down the picturesque driveway that leads you to the back of the property where this home sits. Inside you’ll find a fully updated interior with wood floors, barn door entry, wood burning fireplace and natural Florida sunshine – with views to privacy and nature throughout. The wood burning fireplace is wrapped in stacked stone creating a lovely ambiance. The master bedroom boasts a luxurious California closet worth over $20,000. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, water purification system, granite countertops and large, solid wood cabinets. Diagonal tile flooring extends through the casual dining area for easy cleanup and low maintenance. The screened and covered wrap around porch overlooks the lake and backyard, with park-like views that are rarely offered, but highly sought after. The newly installed deck is perfect for enjoying Florida's sunny weather while taking in the beautiful views of Pine Island Lake. You will also have no lack of storage with the three sheds, shipping container, and huge enclosed pole barn that is large enough to hold 5 cars in addition to the attached 2-car garage. A lot line deviation was approved with the county allowing you to build on the second parcel. Call to schedule a showing!
- MLS® #G5024396
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,950
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Private, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Listing OfficeOptima One Realty, Inc.
- Address10218 State Road 33
- SubdivisionPine Island
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market37
Listing information courtesy of Optima One Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 9:30pm EST.