Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3212 Indian Trl, Eustis
Rarely does a home like this come on the market. If you recognize quality, you will appreciate the beauty of this custom Hofmeister home. From the moment you walk in, you are greeted by the spectacular lake view, the custom lagoon pool and private dock. A Lakefront gem with its mature landscaping is the perfect place for entertaining friends and family. This luxurious home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on the main level and a bonus room with a full bathroom on the second level that would easily make a 5th bedroom or guest suite. Sapele hardwood floors from Africa throughout the living and dining areas, crown molding and a kitchen that would make any chef feel at home with its quartz counter tops and maple cabinets. There are so many amazing finishes in this home that you need to see it for yourself....did I mention the natural gas fire place and five burner stove or the private garden area off the master bedroom?
- MLS® #G5022856
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,361
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Playground
- ParkingGolf Cart Parking, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeThe Corcoran Connection Llc
- Address3212 Indian Trl
- SubdivisionEustis Brightwater Place
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32726
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market135
Listing information courtesy of The Corcoran Connection Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.