Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6515 Duboise Dr, Clermont
THIS IS A MUST SEE!! Beautiful 60 acres with a 2986 sf Custom Built Home. Home offers High Trey Ceilings with Crown Molding. Welcomes you with French Doors opening up to a Screened in Lanai. Very bright kitchen with extra lights and Eat-In Kitchen that overlooks the Lanai/pool area. Custom wood burning fireplace in the Family Room. 2 great size bedrooms with a bathroom in between. Secondary bathroom that goes right off onto the Lanai. Hugh Master Bedroom with walk in closets. Beautiful French doors leading out from the Master Bedroom to the pool area. Hugh Master bath with Jacuzzi tub and separate stand up shower, Dual sinks. Has an office/study room. Attached over size 2 car garage. Inside Laundry room. Cow pens with loading chute. 2 sheds. Property is fenced. Comes with a water softner, has intercom through out the home. Home comes with all the appliances including the washer and dryer that are new. Has 2 AC units 1 is newer 2018 the other one is the original. Roof is the original. Screen Enclosure is 2 years old. Dishwasher and Microwave are 3 years old. Fans on Lanai are new. Exhaust Fans in the bathroom are new. Has a stocked fish pond. If you love the outdoors and seeing wild life this is the home for you. Deer and Turkeys love to come up in the yard. Easy commute to I-4 and Turnpike. Love the country but not far from Disney, shopping centers, restaurants, movie theatre and hospital. Bring the farm animals and enjoy the peace and quiet of sitting on the porch and watching the beauty of nature.
- MLS® #G5022359
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,986
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Open, Parking Pad, Boat, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Street Unpaved, Zoned for Horses, Pasture, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Auto Cleaner
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description50 to less than 100
- Days on Market201
- Address6515 Duboise Dr
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning, Family Room
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleCecil Gray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Heritage Re Group Llc
Listing information courtesy of Florida Heritage Re Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 2:30pm EDT.