Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17300 Summer Sun Ct, Clermont
LOOK NO FURTHER! Desirable 5 bedroom, 3 bath pool home in a captivating, manned-gated community of Magnolia Pointe can be yours! Beautiful curb appeal, mature landscaping, & Cul-De-Sac with NO rear neighbors boasts pride of ownership throughout this lovingly well maintained home. As you enter, you will love the two story foyer with soaring stone accent wall and gorgeous Restoration Hardware chandelier! Updated kitchen with quartz counter tops, and top of the line stainless Bosch appliances will lend to delightful entertaining in this open concept floor plan. Off the upstairs family room and master suite, you will delight in the balcony which provides endless sunsets and views of John's Lake. Roof and Air Conditioner 2 years old. Community features include lake access, boat ramp, pier, gazebo, basketball courts, tennis courts, pool and playgrounds. Commuters dream, located minutes from Turnpike, downtown Winter Garden, Clermont restaurants and shopping, West Orange Trails, and less than 30 minutes to downtown Orlando and Orlando Airport.
- MLS® #G5022260
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,887
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Boat Slip, Dock, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market16
- Address17300 Summer Sun Ct
- SubdivisionMagnolia Pointe Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 8:29am EST.