Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2380 W Lake Brantley Dr, Longwood
FULLY RENOVATED BREATHTAKING 3 BEDROOM/2.5 BATH CANAL-WATERFRONT POOL HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LAKE BRANTLEY ISLES. No detail overlooked. Home has been Completely Redesigned and Modernized from top to bottom making it the Perfect"Island Getaway' without ever leaving home.This property has to many"extra's to name. When this home was renovated between 2009/2013 some of the renovations included a New Roof, Granite Counters, Spray Foam Insulation, New Septic System, and New Extended Deck. H0ME IS FULLY SOLAR WITH ELECTRIC BILLS TYPICALLY AT ZERO. Other features include New interior Paint, Custom Ceiling Fans, Double Sided Fireplace from the Living Room to the Pool Deck, and a Inside Utility Room with upgraded Washer/Dryer. Master Bath has a Fireplace,Wine Cooler and a Jetted Tub. Master Bath also has a Separate Shower with New Shower Tower and Skylights. Beautiful Barn Door in Master Bedroom. Home features a Large Game Room with Dart Boards and a Pool Table (WHICH STAYS)overlooking the canal.The pool is Salt Water/Solar Heated with Waterfall & Separate Spa /Grotto with stairs leading to a jumping pad. Relax on the Pool Deck which leads to the Sandy Beach by the water. Step outside and entertain on your Patio/Porch as you enjoy your outdoor kitchen. Great for family entertaining.Covered Boat Dock w Lift and T/V hookup. Backyard features Electrical Outlets and a Commercial Ice Machine. Security Cameras & High Concrete Walls provide Privacy & Security ..Boaters Dream Desirable Schools. Great Community
- MLS® #G5021751
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,840
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesDock, Park, Community Boat Ramp, Water Access
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market49
- Address2380 W Lake Brantley Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionLake Brantley Isles 1st Add
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Other, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeMicki Blackburn Realty
Listing information courtesy of Micki Blackburn Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 10:15am EST.