Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13548 Fountainbleau Dr, Clermont
This charming 3 bedroom/ 2.5 bathroom townhome is located in the highly desireable Magnolia Pointe community. Less than 2 miles from the FL Turnpike. This two story townhome sits on a CORNER LOT with a 2 car garage. If you are looking for a low maintenance home then look no further. No expense was spared as there are beautiful upgrades throughout, such as, wood-look CERAMIC TILE throuhout the first floor, QUARTZ countertops, 42" cabinets, and upgraded carpet upstairs. Meticulously maintained by only one owner. The first floor features a beautiful kitchen with a breakfast bar and a half bath. Open floor plan with a great room, dining room combo. There is a small nook off of the great room, perfect for an office. One of the TWO screened porches is off of the dining area. As you go upstairs you will notice the beautiful, upgraded banister. The upstairs features a large Master bedroom with a WALK-IN closet and the second, screened porched. Rooms two and three are also a great size with large closets. The second full bathroom features dual vanities. The large laundry room is also located upstairs and features upgraded cabinets. The amenities in this community are endless with a 24-hour security gate, community pool, playground, fitness center, tennis courts, basketball courts. The best part about this community is the private access to JOHNS LAKE with boat ramp and dock. WATCH THE VIRTUAL TOUR and schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #G5021217
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,944
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeArellano Realty & Investments
- Address13548 Fountainbleau Dr
- SubdivisionMagnolia Pointe Ph 1
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market38
Listing information courtesy of Arellano Realty & Investments.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 7:45pm EST.