Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4911 Cape Hatteras Dr, Clermont
Spacious and beautiful home, 4 bedrooms 3.5 baths. Pavered driveway, three-car garage. Covered patio. No rear neighbors. This home offers more than 3,200 square feet of living space with an open floor plan, including a formal living room, formal dining room, large open kitchen with an island. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms and a huge room/loft that can be used as an office, game room or play area. Master Suite is located on the first floor and has an additional open room that can be used as a sitting room or office, huge walk-in closet. Master Bathroom has dual sinks, garden tub with separate shower. This beautiful home boasts new carpet, fresh coats of paint interior and exterior. Stainless steel appliances. Tradd’s Landing is a newer residential neighborhood that offers a community pool and playground for the entire family. Situated close to all área attractions Disney, Epcot, Universal Studios, Sea World, Golf Courses, Shopping and Dining, and major roadways. This home is move-in ready.
- MLS® #G5020385
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,254
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market8
- Address4911 Cape Hatteras Dr
- SubdivisionTradds Landing Lt 01 Pb 51 Pg 08-20 Orb
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeList Now Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of List Now Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 2:14am EST.