Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
727 Black Eagle Dr, Groveland
Imagine being able to step onto your boat right from your back yard and cruise on the Clermont chain of lakes, find your perfect fishing hole, or dock at one of the nearby lakeside restaurants to have dinner with friends. Well you can do all of that with this beautiful, like-new, Emerson model, built by Royal Oak Homes in 2017. The stacked stone accents on the front of the home perfectly accompany the paver driveway and walkway that leads you to the front door and provides stunning curb appeal. Immediately upon entering the front door, your eyes are drawn to the luxury vinyl plank flooring that flows throughout the entire living area of the home and is accentuated by all of the natural light that shines through all of the dual-pane windows. The home features a perfect floor plan to entertain all your guests including a kitchen/family room combo that leads you through the pocket sliding glass doors onto the luxurious paver patio with stone fire pit and outdoor grilling area. Enjoy the panoramic views of Cherry Lake whether sitting around the fire or out of the elements in the covered lanai equipped with a motorized retractable screen. The chef of the family can also enjoy the views while in the gorgeous kitchen which features a massive island with elegant pendant lighting above, stainless steel appliances, beautiful white solid wood cabinets with brushed nickel pulls, and breakfast nook. This home offers an incredible value and will not last long. Schedule your private tour today!
- MLS® #G5020341
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,524
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesIrrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeOptima One Realty, Inc.
- Address727 Black Eagle Dr
- SubdivisionEagle Pointe Ph 1
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market21
Listing information courtesy of Optima One Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 10:14am EST.