Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6005 Hunters Ridge Ave, Leesburg
Breakfast on the Lanie over looking the water view, and majestic oak trees perfectly describes this home. Built in 2014 this 2 bedroom 2 bath home has newly installed laminate flooring throughout. The foyer entrance leads to the open concept living area. The kitchen has upgraded cabinets with pull out drawers. The home is completely electric as well. Master Bedroom offers a large walk-in closet and linen closet. Another linen closet is adjacent to the guest bath. 2nd bathroom has a walk-in shower, while the Master Bath offers a soaking tub. Termit bond transfers to new owner Legacy of Leesburg offers everything a nature lover could ask for with it's abundant trails and wildlife. For the active senior, there are numerous social activities, clubs and sports.
- MLS® #G5020188
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeDouble Mm Development, Llc
- Address6005 Hunters Ridge Ave
- SubdivisionLeesburg Legacy Of Leesburg Unit 07
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market6
Listing information courtesy of Double Mm Development, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:00am EDT.