Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14624 Pine Lake St, Clermont
Nicely remodeled/updated 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home in Greater Pines, one of Clermont's many fine neighborhoods. Since buying this home in 2014, the owners have installed a top-of-the-line Carrier Infinity A/C system, granite counter tops, upgraded architectural roof shingles, pavers on the walkway and the over sized driveway/parking pad, 18 inch ceramic tile throughout the entire house and a deluxe utility shed. The Master Bedroom offers a tray ceiling, a double door leading to the covered patio and two walk-in closets. The Master Bathroom is equally well planned... dual sinks, a nice Garden Tub and a separate glass enclosed Shower Stall. There's room for everything in the privacy fenced back yard. Greater Pines has a recreation area for the exclusive use of residents and guests... swimming pool, tot lot, tennis courts and an open area. Are schools important to you ? Everything from Kindergarten through Lake Sumter State College is nearby. This convenient east side location is great for commuters; it's a short distance to the Florida Turnpike as well as U.S. 27.
- MLS® #G5020058
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,132
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market71
- Address14624 Pine Lake St
- SubdivisionGreater Pine Ph 07
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Tony Hubbard
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Tony Hubbard.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 10:14am EST.