Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15013 Green Valley Blvd, Clermont
Do you love to golf? Do you also love the ability to sit on your back porch and have a spectacular view of the water? Then look no further, because this home offers both! This home also boost over 2,000 sqft of interior living space, an oversized garage for your golf cart and still with room for an enclosed workshop. With its open concept, split floor plan, high ceilings and amazing views, what's not to love about this home. The back porch extends 35 feet, has wood ceilings, fans, built in surround sound speakers, built in grill with vent and is completely screened in. The community also offers one of the cheapest HOA's for a golf community at $100 for the entire year. This home is conveniently located to all major highways, shopping and theme parks. Come see why Village Green is one of the best golf course communities that Clermont offers! Contact me today to schedule your private showing!
- MLS® #G5018778
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,074
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesGolf Course, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Workshop in Garage, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Golf Course View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
- Address15013 Green Valley Blvd
- SubdivisionVillage Green
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market31
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:00am EST.