Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11200 Lake Eustis Dr, Leesburg
Must see this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home with a unique covered electric boat lift on one of the canals to Lake Eustis. From there you can explore all of The Harris Chain of Lakes. Inside laundry comes with extra storage and standing wash basin. Master bath has new, gorgeous tile walk in shower. Guest bath has been totally redone with new vanity and tile. Living room and bedrooms have new waterproof wood laminate flooring. The dining room leads to the covered rear patio with bar area and custom storage benches that have custom made cushions. Patio overlooks the beautiful in ground gunnite pool with exposed aggregate. Detached 2 car garage has work bench and lots of storage. Dock has been completely recovered. This is a perfect place for you to live on a canal without HOA fees and no waiting in line at the boat ramp to start your day on the water. Buyer to verify all measurements.
- MLS® #G5018629
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,392
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeBeacon Real Estate & Assoc
- Address11200 Lake Eustis Dr
- AreaLeesburg / Haines Creek
- SubdivisionSunny Dell Park
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34788
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market28
Listing information courtesy of Beacon Real Estate & Assoc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.