Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5549 Aurora Dr, Leesburg
Spectacular! Amazing expanded Balmoral pristine home located in upscale Legacy of Leesburg! Who won't want this highly upgraded and improved home on a tranquil lot? This popular model has been enhanced by a 4' expansion on one whole side of the house = Larger front porch, kitchen, great room and lanai! Wow. Tasteful details outside and throughout: Brick paver drive and walkway; hidden front door screen; laminate flooring main living areas, 4 panel sliders in the great room to appreciate the pretty view, crown moldings; wainscoting in the kitchen that has newer appliances, solar tube, reverse osmosis water filter at the sink and corian counters; complete laundry has extra cabinets; 2 car garage features finished flooring, built-in cabinetry, water softener. Energy efficient with double-paned windows (some with extra tint), attic radiant barrier, tailored foam blocks, solar attic fan, acrylic windows in lanai with sun shades. Stunning! There's a sumptuous master suite with walk-in closet and a spacious en suite bath. Two guest bedrooms and full ceramic-tiled bath share the private guest wing. All this and a new roof to come soon! You will want this lush landscaping and pretty backyard views! Located in upscale, gated Legacy of Leesburg featuring almost half the acreage in conservation wildlife wetlands, walking trails and a full array of designer amenities. Low HOA includes yard mowing, cable TV, RV/Boat storage, use of amenities and all the fun! Meticulous!
- MLS® #G5017951
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,605
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
- Address5549 Aurora Dr
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market1
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.