Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27505 Discover Ct, Leesburg
Located in Legacy of Leesburg, this extraordinary custom Langley II has it all: The custom arched Spanish/Mediterranean front elevation and tiled front porch carries through the double entry doors to the Mediterranean columns and tile floor of the lanai and large tinted cement patio with bird cage and natural gas hook-up. As you enter, the large family room on the left has windows to the front. Coordinated 17-inch tiles are in all public living areas and wood-look plank tiles in the bedrooms. The master bedroom closet is cedar lined. The laundry room is huge, with extra cabinets and work space. The expanded garage (9.5-feet ceiling) with 2 9-foot doors has space between the vehicle slots for lots of storage. Off to the side is a nice workshop (8 x 11 feet). A service door leads to the side yard; a laundry tub is there for your cleanup needs. Sliding glass doors lead to the tiled lanai and extended patio, all enclosed with screens. The open back yard borders a large 20-acre wetlands conservation area and pond--a nature preserve in your back yard. Recent improvements include new roof installation and rain gutters, June 2019. Kinetico water filtration system. Hookup for electric dryer. Ceiling speaker system.
- MLS® #G5017881
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,105
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address27505 Discover Ct
- SubdivisionLegacy Of Leesburg
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market16
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.