Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4906 Kelso St, Leesburg
Lovely 3/2 Expanded Diamond model open floor plan in 55+ Royal Highlands 24-hour gated community. The nicely designed eat-in kitchen features a gas stove, built-in microwave, large closet pantry, ceramic tile floor, recessed lighting and a convenient breakfast bar. The spacious master suite offers a generous walk-in closet. There is an adjoining bath with a comfort height dual sink vanity, pocket door, garden tub and a separate walk-in shower stall. The attractive great room with vaulted ceiling leads to a 9x15 screened lanai and an adjacent cement patio perfect for BBQ. NEW ROOF in 2015, two 40-gallon hot water heaters and a Culligan water softener. All appliances included and the Termite Bond is transferable to buyers. Royal Highlands is located within easy access to the FL Turnpike. Situated on 1,092 acres of land this expertly planned resident owned community of 1500 homes boasts approximately 35 percent conservation land. This natural preserve is the habitat of waterfowl, native birds, and other wildlife. In addition there are 4 lakes, rolling hills with panoramic views, and an 18-hole Golf Course and restaurant, all adding to Royal Highlands' expansive feel. There are many amenities to offer homeowners including an outdoor pool and a heated indoor pool as well as over 100 clubs and common interest groups to choose from. Royal Highlands has 4 new pickleball courts. The new Orlando Health South Lake Hospital Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion is located nearby on Hwy.27 north.
- MLS® #G5017715
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,675
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
- Address4906 Kelso St
- SubdivisionRoyal Highlands Ph 02-a Lt 1173 Orb 2040
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market107
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 10:45pm EST.