Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12220 Lakeshore Dr, Clermont
CLERMONT CHAIN OF LAKES home with 5.31 ACRES! Yes, 5+ acres all high and dry,including the lakefront parcel on Lake Minnehaha!As you pull up through the circular drive,up the stone and tiled stairs,you are greeted into this truly distinctive home built in the 1920s w/tons of original materials and exceptional workmanship and quality.Walking into the grand room,with soaring ceilings and massive fireplace,you are delighted in the feel of that era.Two sets of French doors on either side lead you into bedrooms each with a bonus room-sitting room/sunroom/library or music room-you have many choices!As you enter the huge formal dining room,you can imagine the family meals,laughter and memories to be made.Opening to the rear Florida room built with pecky cypress,you can then relax here and watch the birds,bunnies and other wildlife on your rear 4.5 acres of towering and flowering trees,as well as cleared areas.Double pantries in the kitchen plus laundry area,and there is a door leading out to the brick patio for outdoor entertaining or grilling!Master bedroom downstairs w/lakeviews out the front windows!Upstairs are 2 more huge bedrooms plus bathroom,tons of storage and a landing for reading/sitting.The 1320 SF barn/garage has a second story! Just imagine what can go here.Garden house,2c carport and 2 single garages.Exquisite screened building over the water plus huge patio.There are so many words and so little space. PLEASE see the drone/interior video then make your appointment to see this amazing property.
- MLS® #G5017488
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,238
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Parking Pad, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Gentle Sloping, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake - Chain of Lakes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
- Address12220 Lakeshore Dr
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- Days on Market168
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 6:30am EDT.