Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10637 Masters Dr, Clermont
Beautiful home in a sought after in the Palisades Community. Spacious 4 bedroom home with a large open kitchen, with large island and upgraded cabinets. The master bedroom features french doors that open up to the patio and large master closet. The master bath features dual sinks and garden tub with separate shower. Home has a nice livable floor plan with open living/dining area and separate family room. The 4th bedroom has a private door to the master bedroom, which is great used as a baby room, office den, or just an additional bedroom. Lots of amenities including tennis courts, basketball, community pool, playground and lake access with private dock and boat launch.
- MLS® #G5017478
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,151
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Hilly, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeBnb Realty, Inc.
- Address10637 Masters Dr
- SubdivisionPalisades Ph 02b
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market85
Listing information courtesy of Bnb Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.